• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ALERT: 🚨 Is DJ Chark re-signing with Panthers or signing with Falcons?

7 hours ago, CRA said:

Not me. 

We need that doctor that gave roids to our 2003 OL to hook him up w/ some HGH or something. 

I never tried HGH but tried a number of different gear related items over the years to include, test cypionate, test enanthate, sustanon, equipoise, masteron, primobolan, anavar and winstrol and damn sure enjoyed all of them. I heard a lot of good on HGH but also some bad. They sure do help in the short term over a number of years but when the playing days come  to an end you end up regretting all that stuff when you get past your 20's and into late 30's and early 40's. I would most definitely advise Bryce to avoid at all costs even if it means him losing his career. Gear is a silent killer and it slowly takes years off your life. Nearly killed me years later. He needs some good nutrition, some hard weight training and some explosive training on a field and I bet Bryce would very much have improved performance on game days. Drew Brees while taller than Bryce by a little was in fact very strong for his size and trained very hard for that strength which I believe helped him to be who in my opinion could possibly be tied for the best QB ever. Bryce needs to get on the Drew Brees training and nutrition plan.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I never tried HGH but tried a number of different gear related items over the years to include, test cypionate, test enanthate, sustanon, equipoise, masteron, primobolan, anavar and winstrol and damn sure enjoyed all of them. I heard a lot of good on HGH but also some bad. They sure do help in the short term over a number of years but when the playing days come  to an end you end up regretting all that stuff when you get past your 20's and into late 30's and early 40's. I would most definitely advise Bryce to avoid at all costs even if it means him losing his career. Gear is a silent killer and it slowly takes years off your life. Nearly killed me years later. He needs some good nutrition, some hard weight training and some explosive training on a field and I bet Bryce would very much have improved performance on game days. Drew Brees while taller than Bryce by a little was in fact very strong for his size and trained very hard for that strength which I believe helped him to be who in my opinion could possibly be tied for the best QB ever. Bryce needs to get on the Drew Brees training and nutrition plan.

You played college ball while on those cocktails? I’m guessing drug testing was lax

4 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

You played college ball while on those cocktails? I’m guessing drug testing was lax

When I played, players that were juicing did not even try to hide it.  I went into the dorm room of one of my teammates from Miami and he had syringes stuck in his bulletin board.  No, he was not diabetic.  He was cut, huge, and moody.  Not sure how he dodged the drug test bullets---he even bragged about using in closed circles.  I think there was others doing it too, but I did not roll with that side of the room.

• Pie 1

WHen Chark came out around 2018, he was known as a burner with good height who was not a good route runner and had suspect hands.

In the NFL, he was injured a lot, and from what I saw, he never improved.  Even with his speed, he was such a one trick pony he struggled to get open in the deep third. 

Edited by MHS831

6 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

There were ways of masking it IF you were even actually tested. It wasn't that many years ago but seems like forever. You would be surprised who actually uses and how many used and nobody even has a clue. Bad stuff all around. Have to be on a small therapeutic dose now just to feel optimal and still keep/gain muscle in the gym due to screwing up my body's hormonal system so very bad. Blah the idiotic actions of youth.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

If you don’t look like a million bucks while stacking primo mast and test then you’re a f’ing moron

As for as DJ Chark goes who cares 

cant believe there were six pages of this.

• Beer 1

I like Chark. He looked a helluva lot better the second half of his season with the Lions after he got over his injury, than he ever did with us. I think that he is a very thoughtful guy, and I believe that he s a good teammate. He just happened to come here when the team was in a freefall. The way that we were constructed, and how we carried out our business, minimized his skill set. I'm not going to put that on him.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

If you don’t look like a million bucks while stacking primo mast and test then you’re a f’ing moron

As for as DJ Chark goes who cares 

I ran into guys over the years that looked like garbage on that very stack or quite similar because the nutrition wasn't there at all or the training was a joke.

• Beer 1