Carolina Huddle

WOW!!

Ppl crapping on the Vernon Carey pick.. Why??

Carey = another highly touted recruit who came to dook and saw his NBA draft stock plummet. Good value pick I guess but he will probably have to go to the D league and get some coaching and PT. 

On 11/23/2020 at 12:25 AM, TikTOK said:

So you got to hung out at the mall with Webber? 

LOL...  @WOW!! is Webbers bestest friend in life.  Happy?

BTW:  Pretty sure TikTOK is another Chuck alt.

Edited by Shocker

On 11/26/2020 at 9:23 AM, nctarheelreincarnated said:

A Duke fan likes a pick that's a Duke player. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

Sorry unlike Tarhole fans I don't take my college fandom to  the pros... I wouldn't want Cassius or Tre Jones on this team.. I didn't start a thread about Delariuia being signed... But please keep telling us How MJ went to Carolina 100 years ago.. lol

Edited by WOW!!

Here's the bottom line: he's an immensely talented player we took in the second round at a position of desperate need. If it works out it's a grand slam if he is a bust, it was a second rounder who cares 

^coming from a tarheel

Edited by SOJA
  • Flames 1

9 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Sorry unlike Tarhole fans I don't take my college fandom to  the pros... I wouldn't want Cassius or Tre Jones on this team.. I didn't start a thread about Delariuia being signed... But please keep telling us How MJ went to Carolina 100 years ago.. lol

I literally haven’t said any of that poo. But okay, cool story, Duke fan. 

2 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I literally haven’t said any of that poo. But okay, cool story, Duke fan. 

Whatever dude.. You were trying to be sarcastic about a Duke fan liking a pick for this team.. Not because the guy is very talented (which he is) because he went to Duke.. Which is a dumbass move when history says I was wanting a Tarhole (Harrison Barnes) over MKG years ago... So "literally" go do some research or get a smarter person to do it for you like most UNC athletes do...lol

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Whatever dude.. You were trying to be sarcastic about a Duke fan liking a pick for this team.. Not because the guy is very talented (which he is) because he went to Duke.. Which is a dumbass move when history says I was wanting a Tarhole (Harrison Barnes) over MKG years ago... So "literally" go do some research or get a smarter person to do it for you like most UNC athletes do...lol

Oh Gosh class jokes when Zion took money to go to Duke. So cute. fug up, dip poo. 

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Oh Gosh class jokes when Zion took money to go to Duke. So cute. fug up, dip poo. 

So did Rasheed, Julius, and Toche Mcginnis.. And all the players with Afro American studies credits from a class that doesn't exist..lol stfu clown!!