Carolina Huddle

electro's horse

That's probably it for Drew Brees

reminder: long term steroid abuse leads to decreased bone density

So how will Brees spend his retirement? Apologizing for Bush era war crimes? Claiming black lives DONT matter? Or will he just keep running his New Orleans Jimmy John's empire that doesn't offer delivery?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 6

Just now, electro's horse said:
Or will he just keep running his New Orleans Jimmy John's empire that doesn't offer delivery?

I would riot.

And he was wearing a vest, some of them were messed prior to the game I think. If they let him back on the field he could potentially die from another hit like the one he took last Sunday. Which in all purposes was a completely legal hit. No matter what the refs said. 

Edited by Harbingers

Watch Hill actually lead this team to a Super Bowl because 2020. 
Peytons love affair with Hill make me suspicious. Peyton is an a-hole but he isn’t stupid. Maybe he sees something in Hill other than a gadget player or Jamie’s Winston is somehow worse. I don’t see how. 

55 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And he was wearing a vest, some of them were messed prior to the game I think. If they let him back on the field he could potentially die from another hit like the one he took last Sunday. Which in all purposes was a completely legal hit. No matter what the refs said. 

Yes it was a clean hit, hard but clean. 

That's why this is a young man's game.

If he chooses to play again, I agree he could be risking his life. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, crowntownpanther said:

11 broken ribs? Fug.  Apparently already had three broken the week earlier.  Hate the saints, but that’s a tough old man.

The amount of pain killers and steroids they had him in I doubt he felt a thing. 

• Beer 1

42 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Watch Hill actually lead this team to a Super Bowl because 2020. 
Peytons love affair with Hill make me suspicious. Peyton is an a-hole but he isn’t stupid. Maybe he sees something in Hill other than a gadget player or Jamie’s Winston is somehow worse. I don’t see how. 

Taysom Hill is at the center of a secret underground nfl gay sex ring that also features Troy aikman for sure 

• Pie 5
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

16 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Taysom Hill is at the center of a secret underground nfl gay sex ring that also features Troy aikman for sure 

The conspiracy theory is out!!!!!!!!!!   That's funny. Thanks for the laugh. 

1 hour ago, TikTOK said:

Trade Teddy back to New Orleans. 

1st round pick

12 minutes ago, t96 said:

1st round pick

I wonder if this would be a possibility.  Teddy showed he could run Payton's offense. 

Personally I seriously doubt they would because they had the chance to keep him and decided Hill was a better option.  Plus making a deal within the division is not common.