• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

The Official Naanee is Garbage Thread

He looks scared to really jump for any ball. The INT was on him..it was in traffic but it went right through his hands. He opts to slide for a ball and let it get knocked down instead of using his height. He needs to be benched

We need a DT or CB before we need a WR.. come on man.

Not so sure at this point. 2 receivers that can catch and we start winning even with a weak D.

The sad part in all of this is Dwayne Jarrett is waaaaaaaaaaay better then Naanee. And Jarrett is by far the worst receiver in panthers history!

Not so sure at this point. 2 receivers that can catch and we start winning even with a weak D.

We haven't drafted a beast WR in how long. We've had Smith all these years and he's getting older. Cam needs someone so if Jeffery available. Take him

Gettis showed promise but who knows how he comes back

Dude f*cking dropped a gimme on that last 2-pt conversion play.

He has no fire out there. He should not be starting.

And if he is in fact starting next week, I'm really going to start questioning Rivera's coaching.

Yeah Rivera's coaching ability must be questioned based on whether or not he starts. Seems reasonable to me.

He must look great in practice if Cam still has enough confidence in this bum to target him. If he starts next week again, I'm gonna be tight :mad:

We haven't drafted a beast WR in how long. We've had Smith all these years and he's getting older. Cam needs someone so if Jeffery available. Take him

Gettis showed promise but who knows how he comes back

We need balance.. we can always go after vjax in the offseason and address our needs in the draft.

I know this is off topic but green bay is absolutely raping the broncos right now. Check that score out.

My favorite was on the 4th down play when he just fell down, expected the ball to appear in his lap. F*cking classic.

Yes, he always seems to inexplicably fall on the ground

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CPsinceDay1

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts