Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Lady Cats Photos

I'm thinking I need to take a look at Zod's picture collection.

Ones that I took?

Hiding a camera in my room for when I take them home does not count.

natasha used to go by Rican Chica on party49er.com while I was attending UNCC. i talked to her a few times once i saw what her AIM was, and she is nice. i just prefer a taller girl with something up top.

n36601692_34908991_7894.jpg

Last time we spotted Charlotte cheerleaders in the bathroom, it didn't make for a good PR moment. :D

They make me want to go find the top cats and punch them in the face.

Serious hotness here.

They make me want to go find the top cats and punch them in the face.

Serious hotness here.

Haha....I agree. Gotta love the Lady Cats.:D

that last pic with the three in black....wowzers

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MartyTheMush

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • What's the No. 1 attribute your cornerbacks have to have and why? "Speed. I believe you've got to have speed to play the position. You want to not give up big plays, and how do you do that? You have guys who can cover up some of the lapses with speed. I would also like guys with ball skills. Got to get the ball back for the offense." https://www.panthers.com/news/three-questions-with-cornerbacks-coach-evan-cooper Yea, if he has any say so... I don't believe Bradberry would check any of these boxes lol. Although he did his job in the division, I strongly suspect we'll look elsewhere for a starter. 
    • His expert in the room is Hurney. That is a known failure right there. He has been fast and lose with the media creating confusion. He handled the PSL seats he took very poorly, notifing them that it was done after pictures were posted. He has already given 2 losing years and said it may take 5 more. He signed a rookie HC and didn't suround him with any expereince. He asked to interview Berry and got denied and then turned around a hired a guy from Baylor who looks to be better suited as an assistant. As far as the moving thing and being an outhouse of a team, that was discussed as a fear when we were looking at a new owner. It's not new, it's what i would think most don't want to happen. No one wanted a Snyder but we might have one.
    • I disagree. Go back to the Lance Briggs situation with the Bears some years back. After they slapped the franchise tag on him, it got extremely contentious between Briggs and the team. There was so much vitriol going back and forth that pretty much nobody believed Briggs would ever play another snap in Chicago. Then suddenly something happened and he wound up signing a long term deal. And that's the thing. Teams change their minds. Players change their minds. Things happen that alter the situation. Etc etc. The word "fluid" has been used in this context before, and it's accurate. It's one of the things that makes sports reporting tricky. That's just the nature of the business.
  • Masters of PIE !