• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Classy wife you have there, Tom Brady

So she's just like this board when Legadu drops a pass? Word.

Nobody follows us around with cameras.

(except maybe Venom)

She's a model from a different country, not sure what the issue is here.

I don't think sports are so politically proper in other countries.

Who the hell cares what some guy's wife says?

Sports media. And maybe his teammates. We'll see.

Doubt you'll hear much from his teammates in public. Privately though...

Pats fans also don't like her cause he pretty much hasn't won a sb since he's been with her, thinking she's a control freak.

Teammates don't care about stuff like that. I love how fans think teammates are all best buddies and get mad when they say stuff to the media. Brady could be a serial killer but if he performs each week, his teammates wouldn't give a poo.

Teammates don't care about stuff like that. I love how fans think teammates are all best buddies and get mad when they say stuff to the media. Brady could be a serial killer but if he performs each week, his teammates wouldn't give a poo.

Mcnabb?

Meh. I don't think any of Tom's teammates really give a poo about what Tom's or any of the guys' wives have to say.

But, whatever. It definitely makes for a fun storyline.

Doubt you'll hear much from his teammates in public. Privately though...

If you think a wife making a comment like that is inappropriate, just wait until teammates start calling out each others wives

It really is a non issue

Oh, teammates care about stuff that gets said. They just don't always acknowledge it.

There are reasons why TO isn't a Cowboy anymore, why Tiki isn't a Giant, and I'm still of the belief that the whole "yeah, I'll talk to him" thing is one of the factors that sent Peppers packing from Charlotte.

In the end, however, he has three Super Bowl rings. He is rich. He bangs a super model. He plays for an amazing organization. Anything we say about him or his rich wife just comes off as jealousy.

Oh, teammates care about stuff that gets said. They just don't always acknowledge it.

There are reasons why TO isn't a Cowboy anymore, why Tiki isn't a Giant, and I'm still of the belief that the whole "yeah, I'll talk to him" thing is one of the factors that sent Peppers packing from Charlotte.

How do you know?

Barber retired. Peppers left because he wanted to.

If you think a wife making a comment like that is inappropriate, just wait until teammates start calling out each others wives

It really is a non issue

Maybe. Brady's largely untouchable in the organization, so I doubt he'll suffer much. Not a good thing for team chemistry though.

And this kind of stuff has a decent shelf life among fans and media. Next season, you'll likely hear Giselle Bundchen jokes made anytime someone drops a big pass.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Khan

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts