Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

(rumors) Charlotte Bobcats - Clevland Cavs

I like Mayo a lot, but if you give him 8-9 million, he'll probably just become one of those "good player/bad contract" guys that every team looks to move. Ben Gordon's played at an all star level before, but we just got him plus a first round pick because Detroit couldn't carry the deal anymore. I think it would be similar with that kind of Mayo contract.

Looks like this guy thinks the Bobcats will take Robinson. I like him a lot more than Barnes, I'm just nervous about the 3 position.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mister

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I honestly get communication in this type of forum is not my strong suit.     I can articulate better in a conversational setting. In which I can clarify easier when my communication fails to convey my point.    means testing was the wrong phrase. Asset data known via public record should be a wealth calculation that determines fixing past ills by letting those that have always had/have a safety net hold at third base while those on first get the boost. 
    • Just to try to further clarify my position that starting today our system should be uprooted and flattened.    education, healthcare, job security, living wages, voting rights  etc all are givens. There are no barriers to anyone   Corporations are Co-operations  workers own there piece and share in its success   the problem of the past needs addressing.  We address it from the top the down. The current starts at baseline the historical disenfranchised who were most hurt are given the boost. We look at assets carried mostly by generations and adjust those boosts powering the bottom up. 
    • I’d be more than willing to make a gentleman’s bet that Rhule will last longer than Rivera at their current positions.... can’t fix the ‘Skins, Washington is gonna Washington....
  • Masters of PIE !