• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Huddle Workout Warriors

Vacation is coming up. Trying to hit it hard this week. Super strict on food and adding a little extra workout each day. Trying to decide if I should workout on vacation or not. Whenever I do I always love it and feel better about the vacation.  Going to Disney and Legoland, so I'm stuck eating amusement park food....blah

As I've been eating less, I've been dropping something every week from my weekly chipotle trip. Today it is sour cream. Soon i'll just be eating chicken and beans.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

As I've been eating less, I've been dropping something every week from my weekly chipotle trip. Today it is sour cream. Soon i'll just be eating chicken and beans.

Beans, avocado, lettuce, tomato and a little bit of cheese. 

Can't remember the last time I had sour cream. Of course you are the one that had a hard time putting weight on right....lucky bastard :P

Vacation is coming up. Trying to hit it hard this week. Super strict on food and adding a little extra workout each day. Trying to decide if I should workout on vacation or not. Whenever I do I always love it and feel better about the vacation. Going to Disney and Legoland, so I'm stuck eating amusement park food....blah

Past two vacations I took, I still went to the hotel gym. I found that it actually improved the overall quality of my vacation: getting up early to workout = longer days; eat a little more and it's slightly OK; snoozes on the beach are awesome; prevents me from getting too drunk that night bc I know the next morning comes another workout (and saves money). I'm def a proponent of vacation workouts; the ONLY time I will get up early to do a morning workout.

Past two vacations I took, I still went to the hotel gym. I found that it actually improved the overall quality of my vacation: getting up early to workout = longer days; eat a little more and it's slightly OK; snoozes on the beach are awesome; prevents me from getting too drunk that night bc I know the next morning comes another workout (and saves money). I'm def a proponent of vacation workouts; the ONLY time I will get up early to do a morning workout.

Last cruise I went on we worked out almost everyday. It was interesting doing my balance moves on a moving ship. 

My husband actually lost weight on the cruise because he ate less than he normally does. Every morning assorted fruits, lunch was fruit and a small sandwich or salad. Dinner was the fish option. No dessert. The way he sees it is, he's already having fun on vacation so he isn't looking for any fun in the food plus they have lots of yummy healthy options.  

Beans, avocado, lettuce, tomato and a little bit of cheese. 

Can't remember the last time I had sour cream. Of course you are the one that had a hard time putting weight on right....lucky bastard :P

a loaded chipotle burrito is the perfect bulking food.  1000 calories, 60+ grams of protein.

I've got it down to 600 or so.  And I walk there, which burns +/- 150 calories

I'm eating about 1600 calories per day.  The tricky part is getting enough protein to keep up in the gym.

Fat free yogurt + lemon juice. =. sour cream

The Fage brand yogurt already has the same thick consistency of sour cream. I use it in a lot of recipes and sandwiches, try it out

Also, trying to up my protein, I've been eating a lot of edamame and broccoli.

a loaded chipotle burrito is the perfect bulking food.  1000 calories, 60+ grams of protein.

I'm eating about 1600 calories per day.  The tricky part is getting enough protein to keep up in the gym.

So at what point are you going to stop cutting?

Whey protien supplement is a good if you want to keep your calories down.

whey > soy

I just got back from a little family trip. The condo's website said it had a gym. I couldn't find it.

I went for a barefoot run on the beach. Now my hips feel crooked.

So at what point are you going to stop cutting?

after I reach 170, then it's all aboard the bulk train again.

I don't think I'm going to make it to 10% body fat.  Not on this attempt.

I've dropped about 1-2% bodyfat after losing 7 pounds.  Best case scenario is that out of those 7 pounds I've lost, only half of it is fat.  Sucks.

It means if I cut the rest of the way to 170, the best I can hope for is 12% bodyfat at that weight.

Nice, I wish I had places to walk to for lunch. 

I normally take in between 1600-2200 calories a day. 

Right now I'm trying to keep it around 1200 and mostly protein.  

Protein bar for breakfast 200 (rolled oats, peanut butter and a banana)

Protein shake for lunch 200 cals

canned tuna for snack 90 cals (not great but it works)

dinner tbd

after I reach 170, then it's all aboard the bulk train again.

I don't think I'm going to make it to 10% body fat. Not on this attempt.

I've dropped about 1-2% bodyfat after losing 7 pounds. Best case scenario is that out of those 7 pounds I've lost, only half of it is fat. Sucks.

It means if I cut the rest of the way to 170, the best I can hope for is 12% bodyfat at that weight.

Want 10% body fat? I have an idea.

rock_climbing_01.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Want 10% body fat? I have an idea.

rock_climbing_01.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

pass

That picture terrifies me, couldn't imagine actually doing it.