• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rscott94

"Chud's in Cleveland and We're Going to Leave Him There" DWill

"With the first pick of the 20?? NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

Just insert the next 3 years because this is how each one of them will begin. Chud was a terrible OC and will prove to be an even worse coach unless Norv Turner can make him look good. Doubt it though, because Chud thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and his ego will keep him from listening to Norv when he tells Norv to put Weeden in the option and pass 75% of downs. He is the true example of high risk/ high reward but with minimal rewards.

Chud isn't the OC....Norv is. One of the best. Chud ran a poor man's version of what Norv did. Norv will be left alone. The O will likely overachieve a little bc of Norv.

Didn't like our offense or play calls...those are different.

28 games define what the Chud O was more so than the 4 everyone only talks about. Williams fits an old school offense....Stewart never complained. He fit and when healthy saw tons of snaps.

.....and I agree, with Smith and like the Observer pointed out...Tolbert was underutilized. That was the most correct thing Smith said.

But all in all....Steve Smith talks too much. Rather these guys focus on 2013.

Oh CRA, smh... Ole CRA always has to be so technical. "Didn't like our offense or play call." I don't think they like the offensive coordinator. As far as #28 not complaining. Nobody complained until 2 days ago. When Chud got the Cleveland job, not one Panther said anything. No good luck via twitter or nothing. They couldn't stand the guy. Sunday really can't get here fast enough. Fans and the team are talking about people who don't even matter.... Enjoy the DLO show CRA...

Just a side note, the last few years he was in SD Chud was the playcaller or it was implied that he was at least. 

Chudsissy is a scape goat in. Cloveland. Nothing more. Nothing less. If they have a season over. 500 ill be very very surprised.

One thing is certain.

Cleveland  now has its best OC ever and better than any the Panthers ever had.  Turner will make that Cleveland RB look fabulous.

As for our team, as Johnny Unitas' said,  'talk is cheap.  let's play'.

I love D-Will but yards and TDs and wins are what matter. 

The more players that come out against Chud, the more pissed I get at Rivera, because he allowed Chud to run all Walter White on the team.

That's why Rivera should've been sent packing.

Oh CRA, smh... Ole CRA always has to be so technical. "Didn't like our offense or play call." I don't think they like the offensive coordinator. As far as #28 not complaining. Nobody complained until 2 days ago. When Chud got the Cleveland job, not one Panther said anything. No good luck via twitter or nothing. They couldn't stand the guy. Sunday really can't get here fast enough. Fans and the team are talking about people who don't even matter.... Enjoy the DLO show CRA...

I'd love a DLO show....but unless we play a weak D I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Just a side note, the last few years he was in SD Chud was the playcaller or it was implied that he was at least.

We implied that I think...when we hyped up the new guy.

Panthers had our two best ever offensive seasons but the OC was the problem.  Yep I buy that.

I thought '99 was our best ever.

Anyway, none of this matters.  Once the season starts reporters will have new dumb questions to ask.

I love it when people complain about players talking and say "lets see it on the field". These are interviews. They are answering questions, often stupid ones.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'd love a DLO show....but unless we play a weak D I wouldn't get your hopes up.

There is the good old pessimist that we have come to expect......I swear your head would actually explode if a positive thought ever wandered into it.