• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

8 0 5

Beer recommendation thread

I guess I'll post in this thread since it's somewhat relevant, but UNC's last day of class was yesterday so I was blackout drunk by about 4 or 5.

Someone told me I was walking around the student union in a full suit asking employees if I needed my passport to walk around the building, except instead of my passport I was trying to give them my UNC ID card fully convinced it was my passport.

Don't remember how I got to that point since the last thing I remembered was drinking at a fraternity house in casual attire...

I guess I'll post in this thread since it's somewhat relevant, but UNC's last day of class was yesterday so I was blackout drunk by about 4 or 5.

Someone told me I was walking around the student union in a full suit asking employees if I needed my passport to walk around the building, except instead of my passport I was trying to give them my UNC ID card fully convinced it was my passport.

Don't remember how I got to that point since the last thing I remembered was drinking at a fraternity house in casual attire...

The greatest six years of my life

Why did this thread go from men talking about good beer to college kids talking about how hammered they get off of cheap beer and the things they do while intoxicated?

Spring Garden Pizza shut down? I was at UNCG for 4.5 years, moved away for 3 years, and then move back to Charlotte to find craft beer every other block. SG's BBQ Chicken pizza was pretty dang good.

Not the greatest beer in the world, but for a dark beer that you could drink many of, The Chive's KCCO is actually pretty decent. 

Why did this thread go from men talking about good beer to college kids talking about how hammered they get off of cheap beer and the things they do while intoxicated?

The turning point in which this thread started to be geared towards college...

Why does it matter if its your parents money?

F*ck off, mate.

The turning point in which this thread started to be geared towards college...

F*ck off, mate.

That makes no sense hahaha, can you let us get back to talking about beer now, son?

That makes no sense hahaha, can you let us get back to talking about beer now, son?

It makes total sense. Maybe if you went to college you'd have an appreciation for cheap beer and a higher level of reading comprehension.

Continue your discussion.

It makes total sense. Maybe if you went to college you'd have an appreciation for cheap beer and a higher level of reading comprehension.

Continue your discussion.

I went to college bud, why are you freaking out?

Dawg, I think you need to swing that question around back at yourself.

I'd be happy to lend you a couple of Bud Lights if you need to

relax a bit...

I asked a question, you went out of your way to defend cheap beer drinkers across America.

Get that poo outta my thread.

I asked a question, you went out of your way to defend cheap beer drinkers across America.

Get that poo outta my thread.

Okay, I'll bite.

I recommended cheap beer. You said that I shouldn't be worrying about saving money because you falsely assumed my parents were paying for everything. I find it mildly offensive that you'd just assume that.

I'm the first male from either my mom or dad's side of the family to even finish high school. Now I'm working my own way through college despite my grandfather from both sides and my father each becoming self-made multi-millionaires having never even finished high school.

Just as they would find it annoying if people assumed they achieved their success because of parental handouts, I too find it annoying that people like you assume I'm only in school because of my parents, when this is something I take humble pride in.

I spend my money where it counts, not on the most expensive microbrews I can find. When I want to let loose after a lot week of studying and working, I'll go cheap. So there's my reasoning, big man!

Moral of the story is that there is no need to be a prick just for the sake of being a prick, even over the internet.

Anyone else use growlers? Stainless steel or glass? Where do you get them filled?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app