• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Oh without a doubt. Sanchez has the potential to have a Suarez-like season at Arsenal. He proved that in this World Cup. This move was for the best. Sanchez was rotting away on the bench. Barca fans know he was underappreciated by the coaching staff.

Yeah, Giroud isn't a good finisher and he's slow as fug. I knew he was trouble the moment you guys signed him. I don't even know if he's reserve material to be honest.

He's physical and good off the bench. Arsenal also keeping Joel Campbell after good World Cup showing. Campbell is fast as hell and only 21.

Liverpool agreed on Origi and Markovic is in advanced negotiation. Origi will be loaned back to Lille. I guess Liverpool moved on from Sanchez.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/28188589

Lallana £25m

Markovic £25m

Origi £10

Lovren £20m

Damn, Liverpool close to spending all Suarez money.

I think Suarez and Sanchez deals are done. Will be announced tomorrow. Juve also start looking at other players.

Arsenal matched £150,000 a week salary Liverpool offered to Sanchez. I don't think Juve can afford that with some of their existing salaries.

Lallana was actually £16m up front, the remainder is add-ons.

Markovic will be £19.6m if the deal gets done.

Origi IS £6m then add-ons

Can is £9.6m straight up

Lambert was £4m

That's roughly £15m shy of our pre-Saurez sale budget. Liverpool is in "win now" mode. If we fail to make UCL the next two years, FSG will sell to the highest bidder.

Lallana was actually £16m up front, the remainder is add-ons.

Markovic will be £19.6m if the deal gets done.

Origi IS £6m then add-ons

Can is £9.6m straight up

Lambert was £4m

That's roughly £15m shy of our pre-Saurez sale budget. Liverpool is in "win now" mode. If we fail to make UCL the next two years, FSG will sell to the highest bidder.

Damn, so many new players coming in. Who's getting sold?

Damn, so many new players coming in. Who's getting sold?

Oddly enough, the first two out are likely Agger and Skrtel, so bringing in Lovren may be a necessity. Pepe Reina should be sold in my opinion. Other than that, probably a couple scrubs like Aspas will be sold.

I think we are trying to do what Arsenal did and really load up our midfield. 

Oddly enough, the first two out are likely Agger and Skrtel, so bringing in Lovren may be a necessity. Pepe Reina should be sold in my opinion. Other than that, probably a couple scrubs like Aspas will be sold.

I think we are trying to do what Arsenal did and really load up our midfield. 

Liverpool employes difference system from Arsenal tho.  Liverpool is a fast pace attack on the wings.  Arsenal is more passing and midfield oriented.  None of the Arsenal midfielders have pace.

Multiple reports is that Juve is trying to hijack Sanchez deal by matching £32m. Both teams apparently negotiating with Sanchez.

Either report is bad or Juve printing money. They currently don't have the funds. I guess Juve took out high interest loan?

Ben Smith reporting Suarez to Barcelona is done. £75.5m straight cash, homie.

Sanchez deal must be done as well.  Arsenal is unveiling their new Puma kit in 3 days and they are hoping to sign Sanchez and Debuchy by that date.

Whoa, I just looked it up. Real still has Juve by the balls. They're not backing down from the buy-back clause and demanding they pay the €25m fee. If Juve wants Morata, they're gonna have to deal something to Real.

That's the thing... Juve cannot afford to pay £20m yet some reports say they matched Arsenal £32m transfer fee for Sanchez.

Archived