• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I met Kony Ealy today

Mark S

Lmao at all of the adults being all jealous!!..

"Yeah cools story bro, no really cool story"

Lmao, glad you had a great memory mark! Live it up while you can, before you become some old grumpy turd on the huddle!!

Thanks and I hope not lol.

i'm so glad you got to experience that. seems like a moment that ealy will remember from the early days of his career as well. thanks for sharing it with us.!

Thanks and yeah that'd be great. He talked about how when he was a kid he saw so many celebrities "You name him, I saw him" so he just learned to take it normally as he grew up. Pretty cool. And also, my pleasure.

Pied this yesterday but didn't get a chance to comment. Don't let life sap that youthful enthusiasm, optimism, and spirit my man. I know this sounds sappy as hell but that story was dripping with all the things that make life worth living.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I appreciate it, I'll try to keep it up! Thanks.

Not sure that I would categorize "meeting a football player" as the things that make life worth living......unless you are still a kid and have no idea what truly makes life worth living.

But, I am glad the OP got the chance and it is always cool when kids get to meet celebrities.

You missed my point entirely but that's ok bc you seem to make a habit of doing that and then making backhanded comments. I was speaking more about the mindset he still has which I find refreshing bc he hasn't been jaded by life yet.

You missed my point entirely but that's ok bc you seem to make a habit of doing that and then making backhanded comments. I was speaking more about the mindset he still has which I find refreshing bc he hasn't been jaded by life yet.

There is a big difference in being jaded (which I am not) and admiting that meeting a football player is nowhere near the things that make life worth living.

I don't expect many of the younger generation to understand this yet....as they really don't really know what makes life worth living yet.  Wait until you hold your child in your arms for the first time....and then you will know what is truly special.

You will get there one day.

Now, back to the OP.....I think it is great and cool for a kid to meet one of their idols.  He is and should be excited about the experience.  I still remember some of the celebrities that I got to meet when I was a kid and remember how cool it was.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived