• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs. Wizards Preseason Game Thread

Liminy

I've been one of MKG's biggest critics. I didnt want him in the draft for the very reasons his value is hotly debated now.

Thay being said, he IS showings signs of improvement. It could very well be that he will nevwr be more than a solid starter and role player. Look at Marvin Williams, who I believe was a #2 overall pick as well. But, the potential is there for him to still become much more than that, and with the strides he has made ao far, it's worth it to hold onto him and find out. Besides, because he hasn't figured out offense yet, his trade value is basically nowhere to be found. We most likely can keep him on the cheap after his rookie contract and see what he develops into.

I'm in favor for keeping him unless he is a piece in a trade that nets us something far greater, which I just don't foresee happening.

Look at last game and his game against Miami in the playoffs (when the intensity is a lot higher) and it gives you reason to hope that he could become great.

Archived