• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey T-Shirts

JefDav84

I loved Gerald Wallace. No shame in that. 

When they unveiled the new Unis I was disappointed that they were so modern. The pin stripes were iconic. But I have to say they look great on TV. I'm coming around to it. 

Guys that act like they are too cool to wear another mans name on their back.... That's great for you. Let people be themselves, unless they can be Lance Stephenson, then be Lance Stephenson.

I'm getting older and I feel like a simple hat is the way to go. I want the new side logo on a Green 39-30 hat. Haven't seen one yet. Prices have really gotten out of control though. I can buy Polo Ralph Lauren Shirts cheaper than some of these Hornets Polos.

I have a teal Lance. Love it, but i do have 2 complaints: (1) It is a tad tight, so go one size bigger than what you normally wear, (2) It wrinkles easily, so make sure you take it out of the dryer quick or plan on either ironing it or wearing it wrinkled. 

I can't see spending the amount they ask for the jerseys, especially since I would rarely wear it. I would like a pair of the shorts, but they are $70+. 

Archived