• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes Want 1st Rounder and Prospect For Sekera

CarolinaPanthers8789

The Hurricanes will likely be looking for first round pick and a prospect for pending UFAAndrej Sekera.

Kings Monitoring the Situation

Dennis Bernstein: The Kings will keep an eye on contract talks between the Hurricanes and Andrej Sekera. The Hurricanes would like to keep him. A league executive on Sekera: “Fit for any team but won’t come cheap. If CAR can’t re-sign, seller’s market because every team needs D.”

I'd like to have Andrej back but adding a good prospect and a late first rounder would be a good consolation prize for losing him.

Kings Monitoring the Situation

I'd like to have Andrej back but adding a good prospect and a late first rounder would be a good consolation prize for losing him.

Yea, they should be able to get a good prospect plus the first. 

It's why I keep saying firesale, the team's organizational depth is horrendous and needs help. The team isn't a playoff team and needs to get rid of the over priced vets and start to go young/build up the depth and see what they have in Rask, Skinner, Lindholm and so forth. 

Archived