• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Should've Had to play Green Bay in Green Bay

PanthersClinic

Week 1 Seattle played Green Bay in Seattle and won easily.  So that's why they're the #1 seed.

But the Broncos had to play New England in New England - second year in a row by the way - and that's why they're a #2 seed.

The NFC teams SEA played at home are 49ers, Cards, Rams, Cowboys,and Giants. Then they also got the Raiders and Chargers at home.

I guess there is a system that arranges all this but SEA got a pretty good deal on who they played and who they played on the road. Just my opinion.You would think they would arrange it to make it more difficult to repeat like they did for Denver.

Week 1 Seattle played Green Bay in Seattle and won easily.  So that's why they're the #1 seed.

But the Broncos had to play New England in New England - second year in a row by the way - and that's why they're a #2 seed.

The NFC teams SEA played at home are 49ers, Cards, Rams, Cowboys,and Giants. Then they also got the Raiders and Chargers at home.

I guess there is a system that arranges all this but SEA got a pretty good deal on who they played and who they played on the road. Just my opinion.You would think they would arrange it to make it more difficult to repeat like they did for Denver.

14 of 16 opponents are know for each season looking forward as well as home and aways..........

just don't know the dates.

Archived