• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Sweet Caroline" sang by Tre Boston during the game...comedy ensues

Hotsauce

I realize this thread is almost a complete thread without video, so please just use your imagination and bear with me....

So near the end of the fourth quarter, they start to play the customary Neil Diamond hit "Sweet Caroline".  Tre Boston may have been standing on the bench so naturally the camera guy finds him, and basically gives Tre a close up shot the entire song. Well he is singing along (or trying to), and it's very clear he only knew the main chorus of the song, "Sweetttt Caroline...bum, bum, bum...."  It's was very funny watching him try to mouth the rest of the words, like he knew the song.

This was basically what it looked like...

image.png

Pound on Tre...Pound on!

Gotta say I'm not laughing at the guy, I had to use this to learn more of the song than that:

The looks I get watching a Neil Diamond video... but man because of the Panthers that song makes me feel good regardless of what's going on in my life. This year I've been humming it all day most Mondays (after watching the games Monday morning here)

Archived