• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Talk

doghead28

Well, I just got done listening to the podcast and I just cant beleive what a sissy organization this team has become. Thats pretty sad when you have to beg your fans not to boo because you're not man enough to handle it. Jake is getting paid $40 million to help the opposing team win and you expect the fans not to get emotional? You bet your ass Im going to boo if Jake keeps this up! Mick Mixon and Jim Szoke are either pussies or they were told by the FO to beg the fans not to do this. Thats really sad!

Listening to mick mixon is like listening to the annoying school teacher that sounds like shes scratching the calkboard as she bores you to death. Its unlisten-able.

Stop with the o no dont boo jake hes the best we got, poo. He wouldnt be booed if he didnt turn the ball over, if FO wasnt stupid enough to shell another 40m for "cap" reasons and best of all he wouldnt be booed if we werent tied to him for atleast two more years.

This is alot like Montanna going to the chiefs and stinking it up after it was apperant age had caught up with him. Only difference is Jake was never as good, no where near as talented and has lived off his first season more than any other player in history. I think the single pass in his first game to prohel has paved his way to were we are now. No man land. Hes pathetic passer always has been and now hes getting david carr gun shy. Im going to boo the poo out of him until the midgets come kick me out if he continues to play like he has. Personaly I dont think we will see delhomme as a starter in Carolina again. You slurpies better hope im wrong.

Archived