• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Difference Between the Carolina Franchises

Mother Grabber

I didnt. We were pointing out the facts about how superior a hockey organization is being run compared to the NFL one we have in this market. If that bothers you, then tell Mr. Richardson to do something about it.

Like i said,when your team goes under or moves again,i'll be at a real game,at a real venue,on mint street,look me up and i'll let you sit with me and my daughter,she takes dance.thats kinda like figure skating

Fredlane34 listen I am not a hockey fan, I love the Panthers, I live in Raleigh and let me tell you the Hurricanes are huge in Raleigh, It's defiantly here to stay. You see flags all over the place, and what people have to understand is that the triangle with all the universities it has brings people from different areas of the country to the area and most end up staying here also. I would say that The Raleigh area probably has the least amount of southern influence than any other city in North Carolina.

Archived