• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dimbee and other bear fans

Hawk

game is over now and I know it won't matter, but I am curious as to your thoughts on the fumble that you guys challenged and got turned over and then scored shortly afterwards?

I know this will sound really biased, but I have a really really hard time figuring out what conclusive video evidence they used to reverse the call, which was originally called a fumble on the field. They said his shin was down but man, I don't see it.

Thoughts?

I agree with you, the Bears caught a break.

But you guys had every opportunity to make that irrelevant.

Missed field goals. FGs that should have been TDs.

The slings and arrows of outrageous football fortune.

It happens to every team, so while I feel your pain and agree....

tough sh*t.

We were given a gift- I thought it was a fumble beforehand and saw nothing in the replay that made me change my mind

Seahawks were given a few gifts too, nice bs chop block call on Cutler to negate a 25 yard pick-up(just to name one). I was in that end zone on that fumble and thought he had to be down, when the ball came loose. How could he just be floating a foot above the field? I think poor play callling on Seattle's part was a bigger factor in their demise. didn't we give them 30 yards worth of facemasks back to back, damn near 1/3 of the field as well? Games all over but suspect calls were made in favor of both teams, they had opportunities too.

Archived