• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winter is coming

Snake

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Why are you keeping them to yourself? What are you hearing?

Well one is JR plans to sell the team in 2 years. Another is they plan to charge to watch practice in Walford next year. Will be the same donation thing I guess. I guess we will see. Rumors are rumors though. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Someone with ties to the Panthers told me two years ago that I should not get use to Dave being here. I laughed and said man that's crazy he has been rebuilding our team and managing the cap as well as possible. My friend then said that JR has no long term plans for Dave. He needs someone to get him out of the hole he dug and when he's done he will replace him with Bene. I said I guess winter is coming huh? We laughed, and I blew it off as a rumor. Well folks winter has came and it's worse than Brandon Bene. We have Hurney back and his white walkers are putting darkness where there's light. Seems this was the plan all along. Sometimes owners can't get out of the way of there own egos. I have some more rumors he gave me and we will see if they become true as well. 

see Buford Pusser...

Archived