• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nice McCaffrey stats

cranky

I haven't posted here in a while (too snarky for me and I would only contribute that back in reply) but found this and thought it is worth a share:

5. From the second-half of last season (Week 9) to today, Christian McCaffrey ranks behind only Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram in yards per carry (5.17).

McCaffrey was frequently knocked by detractors as being a poor runner, over rated between the tackles, or being a “scatback only”-type who couldn’t handle an every-down workload. I think it’s safe to say we can finally put those concerns to rest. On Sunday, McCaffrey totaled 184 rushing yards on 28 carries. He has yet to find the end zone but has handled all of the team’s running back carries inside the 10-yard line over the past two weeks. (Cam Newton will continue to vulture goal-line touchdowns, but it’s encouraging to note there’s almost zero competition from the other running backs on the team). He played on 100 percent of his team’s snaps on Sunday and now leads the position in total snaps (187). To top it all off, rushing efficiency has been tremendous since the second-half of last season, ranking third-best of 32 qualifying running backs.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/fantasy-football-stats-to-know-week-3-2018

Archived