• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching how McVay was coaching and comparing that with Rivera is frustrating.

gorillamilitia13

14 minutes ago, OceanPanther said:

Did he ( Mc Vay ) also know his defense would be giving up 50 plus..    Even in a win..

I understand the concern about 'ole  Ron ..   I agree if  Ron were in LA ,, he'd not have them clicking as they currently are. But ole Rons defense  " might "  be better than Mc Vays ..   That's not a defense of Ron..   

The magician that Doug Peterson was last year in Philadelphia ,, isn't  the same magic this year..

Most of these huddlers are Brees homer. 

15 hours ago, OceanPanther said:

Did he ( Mc Vay ) also know his defense would be giving up 50 plus..    Even in a win..

I understand the concern about 'ole  Ron ..   I agree if  Ron were in LA ,, he'd not have them clicking as they currently are. But ole Rons defense  " might "  be better than Mc Vays ..   That's not a defense of Ron..   

The magician that Doug Peterson was last year in Philadelphia ,, isn't  the same magic this year..

Nope.

I was waiting to hear a comment like this from someone who probably didn't see the game.

While the score may have indicated to a novice that there was no defense on either side, the fact is Jared Goff was sacked 5 times and lost 2 fumbles while Todd Gurley was largely ineffective. On the other side, the Rams had a pick 6 and a strip/sack/fumble TD and 2 interceptions and Mahomes fumbled twice.

The defenses on both sides of the ball were good, but in-game offensive adjustments were noticeable on almost every series, they were that quick.

Archived