• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

320.00 for tickets...

King Taharga

320.00 for 4 tickets, 100.00 for tailgate food, 40.00 to park, 70.00 Beason jersey. Watching Jake blow another game that we should have won...PRICELESS. I wanted to text the fan misbehavior line to tell them someone had just robbed me and he was wearing a 17 jersey and was throwing a interception on the field. I have tried to make every excuse in the book for Jake because I really like him as a person, but we are never going to get anywhere with him guiding the ship. Today my eyes where finally opened and the real truth has set in. And then you have Jordan Gross "Jakes our guy" BS. Our offense is done with Jake and its hurting alot of players that could be good or that are good in the process. Ok my little rant is over. I just have been stewing over it in the car for the last two hours on the ride home. I cant get those "lets go Buffalo" chants out of my head.

Thank God our defense is finally getting it together. How many safeties would it take to win a game?

Thank God our defense is finally getting it together. How many safeties would it take to win a game?

Today it would have taken 10 just to tie it. How long before the defense gives up? Or the O line lets Jake take sack after sack until a change is made?

i feel your pain man. I was at the Philly game and left in the 3rd Q. Three hour drive left me with a good tailgate but a long ride home.

After we lose in Arizona and NO, it will be interesting to see how many people show for atlanta - Carolina people that is

Archived