• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We Can Still Beat Arizona

Guest RT81

Hi, I'm a Cards fan that created this here last season to read through the forums. I just wanted to say that I think the Panthers have a real shot. I really hope the Cards players don't get cocky and full of themselves, because this could be a trap game. Adrian Wilson mentioned that the defense needs to stay humble, so hopefully they will. Anyway, the Cardinals are #1 against the run, and that includes yards per carry, but Williams is the type of runner that is the most dangerous to the Cardinals defense. I also know revenge might be a factor, so yeah, I'm not as easy on this game as a lot of people probably are.

Anyway, Carolina IS a good team that is playing bad, and will probably get back to their normal routine soon enough.

Good luck.

Anyway, Carolina IS a good team that is playing bad, and will probably get back to their normal routine soon enough.

I wish I could agree with this, but Jake has lost it. He says his confidence is still there, but how can it be? 18 picks in his last 7 real games has his head messed up. Those stats would screw with any QBs head. There has always been Good Jake and Bad Jake. Unfortunately, I think Good Jake has left the buidling. It's sad to, because he has done a lot for this franchise. Everybody has forgotten that with good reason. He's a good guy and was a great leader and it's sad to see him perform like this.

You should trust the other board members. Your overal run game will not work against the best run defense. Teams average 67yards a game combined against us..

The panthers need to throw to beat the Cardinals. If you can win the turnover battle.. you win..

But if we start pick-6's on Jake.. it will be over fast. If Jake keeps calm.. it'll be a good game... and not the blow out we've seen in the past 3 weeks around the league.

The fans say Fox made a bad move.. alot of people say Fox made a bad move, wheel sea

its not gonna be easy but if we stick to our running game and jeff davidson don't call for 45 passing plays. we got a shot plus our defense is playing great right now I think they can keep us in this game as longs as Jake don't put them in bad spots.

I got my fingers cross that jake plays smart and we win um 21-17 but if jake plays like he been its gonna be a long day.

The panthers need to throw to beat the Cardinals. If you can win the turnover battle.. you win..

Ty is right. Rolle, DRC, and Adrian Wilson all got injured against the Giants. Wilson said it was only cramps, but Rodgers-Cromartie and Rolle were both limited in practice this week. AZ has given up a lot of big pass plays, and having 3/4 of the secondary banged up doesn't make pass defense any easier.

As a Cardinals fan, I am very nervous about this game. The Panthers are still a very talented bunch of guys, and the Cards have been inconsistent. I don't see this game being an easy one, especially when you have a QB and coach in Delhomme and Fox trying to make a statement. The Panthers aren't the Rams or the Buccaneers. They could easily come to AZ and win.

Archived