• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Yesterday

steveSmokin_D

Cardinals definately got a nice stadium. My only complaint was stats and down/yards to go was not visible from where i was but other than that the stadium is nicely laid out. I was surprised at the sheer number of panthers fans that attended the game yesterday. Seems like as the game went on more and more started popping up. Needless to say most of us kept quiet and did secret high fives in passing or gathered in small groups cause the crowd was getting a little restless. I did get heckled a little yesterday (at the start of the game and in good fun) but I was going to wear my jersey reguardless win/lose and with a team had been underperforming most of the season. I didnt expect the panthers to come out and pretty much dominate the game in the way that they did and come out with a win. I was just happy at the fact that i got to finally see my team in person though a win and convincing one did make the first time seeing them that much sweeter. One cardinals fan made a comment saying ill buy you a beer every time jake throws an int. Yea he left by half-time as well a good number of cardinals fans. Despite the cardinals loss all the fans showed a lot of class and were good sports about the game though a few fights did break out including the one in my section between panthers cardinals fans. All in all a good first panthers experience and a good time. hope to have many more. Go Panthers!!!!!

glad your first experience was a good one. My first Panther game ever was when the Panthers came to San Francisco in 2004 when both teams were like 1-7 I think. The Panthers were down early and had an amazing 2nd half to come back and win. It was sweet. So far the Panthers are 2-0 in games I've attended.

Archived