• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hello Everybody

GainesvilleSaint

are you sure you aren't a Falcons fan??

stay classy guy

i have too big of a vocabulary for that. surprised that you understood it all actually. saints fans are usually just old vick fans that jumped ship.

now onto what you said about haslett, you are better off since you moved on from him but this is all reminding me of when the saints went 7-0 in '91 (you probably were in diapers then).

saints went 7-0 and then lost the 8th game at home.

it's going to be a little bit of deja-vu just like the rest of the saints season is going to be when the saints go marching off a cliff and the saints fans pull out the paper bags again.

Thanks for having me on your board.

I here to talk football, and will always remain respectful.

i know the back and forhs can become heated,but from me that won't happen.

However I do have a warped sense of humor and I times I can't help myself

especially if I had a few glasses of wine and pot-head brother walks in with bong in hand.

I'm sure this weeks game will be good one and although I think the Saints will win, it's certainly not a give in.

the Game has to be played.

Although Jake been having tough,He could step up at any time.

anyway it's a divisional game and if the Saints loose your right back in the WC chase.

Let's hope for no major injuries and a wild entertaining game.

bob

i appreciate the sentiment of the majority of your post...that bolded part i just don't see happening. it's all possible but not likely. beating the saints is much more likely than jake getting back on track and getting legitimately back in the WC chase.

Archived