• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trending wins/losses

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

Again, know one gives a flying fug what you think.

Kevin Greene, wouldn't expect anything less from you. Thanks for not disappointing me!

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

There needs to be a way to limit who can start threads.

would you be on said "not able to start thread" list?

alright drewbreesisgod, let's talk about what you submitted to me

attachmentb.jpg

firstly, you haven't correctly labeled your axises. the way that you've got it labeled means that it's wins/losses, which in the saints case would be zero, and in the panthers .75.

"week" is for some reason placed at the bottom left corner of the graphs, indicating....nothing. I guess we have to assume you meant to put that under the x axis where you put the title of the graph, which generally goes on top.

finally, you're showing wins and losses, which is redundant. any child knows barring a tie, a win =/= a loss.

finally, line graphs are not well suited for binary (basically) data sets.

in conclusion, you fail. you do not know how to set up a simple line graph. you get to repeat the 2nd grade now.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

alright drewbreesisgod, let's talk about what you submitted to me

attachmentb.jpg

firstly, you haven't correctly labeled your axises. the way that you've got it labeled means that it's wins/losses, which in the saints case would be zero, and in the panthers .75.

"week" is for some reason placed at the bottom left corner of the graphs, indicating....nothing. I guess we have to assume you meant to put that under the x axis where you put the title of the graph, which generally goes on top.

finally, you're showing wins and losses, which is redundant. any child knows barring a tie, a win =/= a loss.

finally, line graphs are not well suited for binary (basically) data sets.

in conclusion, you fail. you do not know how to set up a simple line graph. you get to repeat the 2nd grade now.

Fiz, seriously? The Y axis is wins, and the x axis is weeks. Also, follow the color coded legend. If you are color blind let me know and I can help you. The Saints have (count em') ZERO loses. The panthers however have many loses, thus their trending lose line does go up and to the right. And of course line graphs are suited for basic data sets....these line graphs get the point across. What you (Carolina) wants is eventually for your losses to intersect with your wins which means .500 football. I don't think our win/loss lines will intersect. This was a reply to Zod's defensive trends (in a funny way), so take it classy like Zod did.

Fiz, seriously? The Y axis is wins,

the y axis clearly is wins divided by losses.

and the x axis is weeks.

the x axis is clearly not labeled weeks

Also, follow the color coded legend.

i did. it's redundant.

The Saints have (count em') ZERO loses. The panthers however have many loses, thus their trending lose line does go up and to the right.

trending lines lol

And of course line graphs are suited for basic data sets....

no one said they weren't. binary (wins and losses) are not suited for what you're trying to do

these line graphs get the point across.

i understand you are a complete drooling retard who should have been aborted as an act of charity

What you (Carolina) wants is eventually for your losses to intersect with your wins which means .500 football.

oh wow thanks a lot beautiful mind

This was a reply to Zod's defensive trends (in a funny way),

if you had done it well it might have been funny

so take it classy like Zod did.

how about i take it by putting a hood over your head in the middle of the night, knocking you unconscious, and burning down your house with you inside it

i think that'd be better for all involved

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

the y axis clearly is wins divided by losses.

the x axis is clearly not labeled weeks

i did. it's redundant.

trending lines lol

no one said they weren't. binary (wins and losses) are not suited for what you're trying to do

i understand you are a complete drooling retard who should have been aborted as an act of charity

oh wow thanks a lot beautiful mind

if you had done it well it might have been funny

how about i take it by putting a hood over your head in the middle of the night, knocking you unconscious, and burning down your house with you inside it

i think that'd be better for all involved

burning down my house? drooling retard that should have been aborted? Good stuff. Is this considered insulting mods?

burning down my house? drooling retard that should have been aborted? Good stuff. Is this considered insulting mods?

A Saints Fan coming into our "house" and asking for our mods to help him out? :out:

Frankly, for Fiz, he used amazing restraint. Good thing it wasn't the smack forum.

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

A Saints Fan coming into our "house" and asking for our mods to help him out? :out:

Frankly, for Fiz, he used amazing restraint. Good thing it wasn't the smack forum.

dude the thread was a joke as a response to Zod's yesterday.....:)

Guest DrewBreesIsGod

I got it. But what do you expect? A pat on the back, some light applause and some chuckles.

well I can tell you I didn't expect someone to say they were gonna burn my house down and call me a retarded abortion....

well I can tell you I didn't expect someone to say they were gonna burn my house down and call me a retarded abortion....

Well, thats Fiz.

he is our little retarded poster that we keep locked in the closet, but we let him come out just to insult other team members on Thurs/Fri/Sat.

he works for attention.... what can i say?

uh oh, here comes AK, straight off a hard day chucking baggage on the conveyor belt to warm up to posting another mindless, doe eyed slobber fest by white knighting the first person that ran into mean old fiz with a tired, childish pejorative that accomplishes nothing but inducing eyes to roll

Archived