• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 Roster Building (No QB drafted)

CanadianCat

Thought I might post these here as the main page is a flaming pile right now...

I could easily see the Panthers winning more games that we anticipate (or might want) and end up drafting just outside of the top 5 next year. Assuming that the top 2-3 QB's get drafted before us and assuming TB looks promising, how do you see the draft going?

I dont really care for this to be a discussion on specific prospects as we don't know who will be there more on what positions need to be priority? So in this scenario, lets discuss how the Panthers should build the roster assuming we are not able to get a QB in the 1st round next year. 

Assuming the pick is #6 I think the easy answer is DE or CB. 

However I would love to see us to heavy on the OL next year. I would love to see 2 OL drafted as well as TE. 

I think this past draft has set the D up well so I think throwing resources at the OL would be a smart investment for TB as well as the next QB. If Rhule is building this team for the long haul then throwing multiple picks at the line early in the rebuilding process I think would be a smart move. 

Archived