• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A bit quick to judge?

NFL Executive

I know people have been upset about Tyson Chandlers play, but he hasnt been healthy yet this season. Not to mention the fact we were not really expecting to get a superstar out of him. But in tonights win for the Bobcats I saw some GREAT things from Chandler

1. He didnt try to do too much. He only shot 5 shots and all 5 went in.

2. He played DEF with a big body. 3 blocked shots and held a high-scoring Atlanta team under 85 points.

I think tonight is exactly what we want out of Chandler. Hit the shots you take but dont worry about OFF just Focus on DEF. We needed a big body badly and now we have one. Once he gets healthy, he could be key in our very slim shot against teams like orlando and cleveland. Be big in the point and dont like Lebron or Howard have any easy buckets. Make them earn em. If Chandler continues to play like he did tonight, I will be very pleased. Not to mention the fact the our team has tons of depth... we would be loaded with depth if we get Steven Jackson.

i don't expect too much from tyson, the problem is his production early on has been abysmal, something like 5 and 5, if he turns it around and can be anything close to a 10 and 10 guy who can alter shots in the lane, i'll be happy

i definitely like what i've seen so far though from the cats, our 2 losses are against cleveland and boston, can't complain about the results, 41-41 will definitely get the team a playoff spot, imo. they have to avoid long losing streaks as much as possible

Archived