• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kobe Thread

Kevin Greene

I'm not arguing that Kobe is the best closer in the league. That's obvious. I just think this particular game was a bit of luck because of the way the shots were taken. The guy could've closed his eyes and thrown those in. He was just feeling it.

You honestly just said Kobe just get's lucky? Wow, that's a new one I haven't heard a hater say yet. Luck is something that happens once maybe twice in a season or so... Not the same thing every night there is a game. :rolleyes:

Maybe but I didn't see any shots taken like the ones against the Suns. So it's doubtful.

Dude you're a hater, just admit it, eat your crow and move on with your life.....if you seriously dont think Kobe makes absurd shots like he did in game 6 of the WCF on a regular basis then you obviously don't watch the NBA.....

Dude you're a hater' date=' just admit it, eat your crow and move on with your life.....if you seriously dont think Kobe makes absurd shots like he did in game 6 of the WCF on a regular basis then you obviously don't watch the NBA.....[/quote']

You do realize I'm talking about one, single game. Kobe is the greatest closer in the NBA, hands down. What is it you're wanting me to change? My opinion on one game from him? You must have a serious crush on him.

You do realize I'm talking about one, single game. Kobe is the greatest closer in the NBA, hands down. What is it you're wanting me to change? My opinion on one game from him? You must have a serious crush on him.

It has nothing to do with closing....he has made incredible shots like those so many times in his career that now even announcers don't get as excited when it happens....it's just The Mamba being.....well The Mamba....

Just him as a player overall.

I would say he was a more explosive player 3 years ago but overall he's a better player because he has learned to distribute the ball and plays better defense now....

Archived