• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mingo stat. Lost yards on uncatchable balls

Posted (edited)

Tweet Shared on CatCrave 

Qb1 has to do much better  When plays are there, he has to make them 

when it was asked on here what Young has to do to win fans over, I begin here  Mingo isnt the only one impacted 

image.thumb.png.b5eaf65fb354a873f656fcd45d398acc.png

Edited by raleigh-panther
Typo
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'll explain it to you like somebody who still gives a poo about whether people wear a mask alone in their car.

Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates' transgender chemtrails were distributed by George Soros via cans of Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney's face on it to Hunter Biden's laptop.  This was then telepathically transmitted to Seth Rich who used his ivermectin and HCQ powered brain waves to make Bryce Young throw inaccurate passes.

math checks out

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I'll explain it to you like somebody who still gives a poo about whether people wear a mask alone in their car.

Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates' transgender chemtrails were distributed by George Soros via cans of Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney's face on it to Hunter Biden's laptop.  This was then telepathically transmitted to Seth Rich who used his ivermectin and HCQ powered brain waves to make Bryce Young throw inaccurate passes.

I apologize in advance I don’t know what any of that means. Thanks for attempting to enlighten me though, it’s appreciated. 

9 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I mean...... this wasnt obvious from watching all the games??

For many, it isn't obvious 

Everyone is to blame, including a rookie WR, for the accurate QB being inaccurate 

Young, like every qb in the NFL, misses plays but when  the plays are there, he missed far too many 

I assure all that the new HC is aware of this stat no natter what is said publicly

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

So when his QB was inaccurate, he did the least with uncatchable balls.

Being more of a body catcher and his lack of short area quickness, and Reich/Brown’s awful play designs, it makes sense why.

Is this where Bryce apologizing has gotten to? LOL!

Screenshot_20240514-104819.thumb.png.b0aece5f1a26026ef63d7874c2599ee2.png

We're now blaming receivers for not performing miracles on the field and pulling off the impossible.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2