• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kobe Thread

Kevin Greene

i thought he was comparing pippen to fisher

fish is the most under appreciated pg in the league, especially by kobe fluffers

:lol:.....oh wait you're being serious.... anything to fit with your agenda I guess....

so what, you saying pippen sucks?

actually what I was saying was Pippen is a lot better then Fisher and it took getting him for MJ to win. Fact is you need at least two stars to win titles more times then not. Either that or you need an extremely deep team with outstanding chemistry and coaching...

actually what I was saying was Pippen is a lot better then Fisher and it took getting him for MJ to win. Fact is you need at least two stars to win titles more times then not. Either that or you need an extremely deep team with outstanding chemistry and coaching...

we'll never really know how good kobe's teammates are since they never get to touch the ball

Ho Hum another game another 34 point performance by Kobe Bryant on the way to a road Double OT victory over the Grizzlies.

ap-201203132246819753145.jpg

It's got to suck for Laker haters. In what, the only time in the last 2 decades the Lakers dont make the Playoffs and get a Lottery pick they pluck the best young Center in the game from the draft.

ap-201203132234812833091.jpg

37 points on 15 of 18 shooting with 16 rebounds.

Kobe is going to enjoy playing with this 24 year old phenom as his career winds down in the next few years.

Note to Mike Brown.

Quit playing Kobe so damned many minutes. I know you want to win and have no clue what coaching an NBA Finals victory would feel like with Lebron as your lead player all those years. But you're in the Big Leagues now Mike. This shiz is just foreplay.

Oh hey, I almost forgot. Lebron played an Overtime game tonight as well. Want some comedy? Click on the Overtime Shot chart at the link below and mouse over all the missed shots in overtime. :lol:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/shotchart?gameId=320313019

You cant write this type of stuff.

0683d58d77a85cca4fe2921afed76a6e-getty-141349483.jpg

Yeah you, Hater.

Another Overtime road victory featuring a 33 point performance by the Mamba.

3 Frree Throws to force overtime by Kobe, followed by the Lakers 1st 5 points in OT and 7 overall. Business as usual.

Lets also not forget a 25 point, 18 board night by Andrew.

829863e3b4c6ceb7d0c415b8882541e1-getty-141345362.jpg

Well done 17.

I am so happy that the Lakers kept their patience with Andrew. He's a hell of a player when he's healthy...let's hope those issues are a thing of the past

I'm really glad D12 opted to sign the ETO waiver (reportedly). I would much rather have what Andrew has become this year for the long haul, over a 6'9 Howard who will be a terrible C once his athleticism leaves him....

Yep never...Bynum got all 37 of his points from the FT line :lol:

nobody else on the team rebounds now that odom is gone. that's where bynum is getting his points, off the trash odom left on the floor when he went to dallas

you guys really are delusional fluffers if you'd rather have bynum than d12

nobody else on the team rebounds now that odom is gone. that's where bynum is getting his points, off the trash odom left on the floor when he went to dallas

you guys really are delusional fluffers if you'd rather have bynum than d12

I'm a delusional fluffer then because if you told me today that Bynum would be relatively healthy the rest of the career I would take a true seven footer with a rapidly improving post game over a 6'9-6'10 guy whose game is for the most part reliant on his athleticism. Dwight will fade extremely fast once his legs go....FACT....

Archived