• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sick of reading about the Saints on the Observer

raleigh-panther

Sick of it, tired and sick.

I'd rather read about the Panthers, not the Saints. Just one insightful article would be welcomed.

If I want a Saints orgy, I can listen to Fox with Bradshaw on Sunday or ESPN or the NFL Channel any night of the week.

Please, if there is a football god above, let the Panthers win this game to shut everyone up.

I can understand the Saints, nothing to cheer about of substance for 40 years, but, let the the National media handle it, if its not the Saints, its the Cowboys or the Patriots, fine, but the local media in Charlotte and Raleigh don't need to add to it.

Brother we hear you , we haven't had a glorious history like most ball clubs, but even the saints fans are sick of the undefeated talk.

saints report: Anyone else sick of all the undefeated talk???

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131965

We are tired of being called the best team in the league, because it obviously not true, and were tired of people putting ideas in our boys heads about being undefeated, not going to happen. We just want to play some ball, watch and have fun. We're not goofy dallas or giants fans looking to win every year or start some soulless empire.

Were not tired of the media highlights, I mean common 40 years of no news from the nfl on the saints at all, except for a laugh :). Kind of nice seeing our team being shown for once, but I'm sure we'll get sick of that to.

Truthfully we just want to have a good ball club for once and have fun, without anyone getting hurt, we dont need a ring to be proud of our boys.

No reason your local news is covering us at all, there is plenty of info on the Panthers they could be covering. Id stop reading that paper .

Hey, look, like i said before. I havent talked to ANY serious fan who thinks we will go undefeated. Funny how Panther Fans are crucifying us for what the media is fueling.

Its almost as ridiculous as the comments being made by a few homers here saying the Saints dont have a chance, arent very good, have a soft schedule(that one cracks me up) etc...

Hey, look, like i said before. I havent talked to ANY serious fan who thinks we will go undefeated. Funny how Panther Fans are crucifying us for what the media is fueling.

Its almost as ridiculous as the comments being made by a few homers here saying the Saints dont have a chance, arent very good, have a soft schedule(that one cracks me up) etc...

I dont know one saints fan born on N.O. that gives a hoot if we do or dont, the team is just finally sense 2006 fun to watch and were having a blast watching them.

Its the Charlotte Observer, not the Times-Picayune.

yeah, no poo. Anyway, ill with hold judgment, i dont get the Observer, rarely buy one and rarely even read online. Ill probably pick one up tomorrow.

I just assume they talk about whatever team the Panthers are playing that week,

Archived