• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Otah and Peppers selected as mid-season All Pros

CWalker4205

Why is Duke not starting? I read somewhere he had great work ethic this off-season and lost a lot of weight and was improving. His work ethic was the reason he fell in the draft but it appears that has not been an issue.

Come on now, you know who coaches this team right?

Why is Duke not starting? I read somewhere he had great work ethic this off-season and lost a lot of weight and was improving. His work ethic was the reason he fell in the draft but it appears that has not been an issue.

Probably cause he's an rookie

Vincent has been right on with the rest of our line lately in the run game. Early in the year, he was off

But Gross has been the most inconsistent

Probably cause he's an rookie

Vincent has been right on with the rest of our line lately in the run game. Early in the year, he was off

But Gross has been the most inconsistent

You want to know my theory its not that he is a rookie, its because of were he was drafted. Think about Otah got the job from day 1 last year. If we had drafted Robinson in the 1 (wasn't to much of a stretch but fell due to concerns of poor work ethic) he would have started day 1. The only guys drafted after round 1 that start a majority of there rookie games were DB's (Godfry and Manning Jr.) and Witherspoon (but that was on a team that was clearly in rebuild mode).

Look back at his history. Last year Otah started and Stew might as well have (1st rounders). The year before Beason started (1st round). During his tender here only one 1st rounder didn't start day 1 and he should have and that was Dwill. It may be that they are just that talented or it could be Fox's stubbornness. But its all speculation as none of us could possibly know.

Archived