• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade for Stephen Jackson done!

Murph

I'm going out on a very thin limb here and state that Jackson's stay in Charlotte may be limited. The trade deadline isn't until early Feb. and if this new lineup still isn't winning enough to be a playoff threat, I think another big trade will happen with the intent of putting a strong team on the floor for the 2010-11 season.

My absolute dream that has about a .0001 percent chance is moving Jackson, DJ (or Felton if he approves it) and a few other non-starting pieces (mostly expiring contracts since they are the most attractive) for Chris Paul. Yes, I said it....and yes I think things are so bad down there that Chris and Shinn may want to move on and start fresh after a few more months of the hell they are in.

Next years starting lineup:

Paul

Henderson

Crash

Diaw

TC

WOW!

I'm going out on a very thin limb here and state that Jackson's stay in Charlotte may be limited. The trade deadline isn't until early Feb. and if this new lineup still isn't winning enough to be a playoff threat, I think another big trade will happen with the intent of putting a strong team on the floor for the 2010-11 season.

My absolute dream that has about a .0001 percent chance is moving Jackson, DJ (or Felton if he approves it) and a few other non-starting pieces (mostly expiring contracts since they are the most attractive) for Chris Paul. Yes, I said it....and yes I think things are so bad down there that Chris and Shinn may want to move on and start fresh after a few more months of the hell they are in.

Next years starting lineup:

Paul

Henderson

Crash

Diaw

TC

WOW!

I'd take that lineup. Murph for GM!

Archived