• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinions on the Hawks?

There is plenty of parity in the NBA. Just not every team has a chance in hell at the championship which doesn't bother me.

The Hawks are looking really good. Smith has finally stopped launching 3's and I've always loved Horford. The upgrade from Flip to Crawford is huge as well. They are definitely to 4 in the East again and maybe could sneak into 3rd. Once the playoffs start it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they took out the C's even though they are my favs to come out in the East. They match up really well with them.

There is plenty of parity in the NBA. Just not every team has a chance in hell at the championship which doesn't bother me.

The Hawks are looking really good. Smith has finally stopped launching 3's and I've always loved Horford. The upgrade from Flip to Crawford is huge as well. They are definitely to 4 in the East again and maybe could sneak into 3rd. Once the playoffs start it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they took out the C's even though they are my favs to come out in the East. They match up really well with them.

If they keep playing like this i have my sights higher than a 3 seed.

Archived