• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Car vs. Minn

rko396

Tomorow is the day the NFL decides if we are being flexed out of Dec. 20th sunday night game vs the vikings. With us all but one loss away from being eliminated from playoff contention and the Vikings having the division pretty much wrapped up if the Packers lose tonight, do you think we will get flexed out?

i think Cincinnati San Diego is protected by CBS..PFT had an article about how the other game options that aren't protected for that week aren't that much more tempting.

you might be right. CBS has the double header that week. The lack of another attractive game that week means we stay there by default most likely. unless they flex New Orleans or Indianapolis.

A bunch of reasons but the biggest one is that in my opinion the coverage is always lopsided to the team with the the largest market.

In this case it will be a 3.5-4.5 hour Farve/Peterson/Allen love fest that I can do without.

Not only that but I really hate watching us get our teeth kicked in on national broadcasts and this has the potential to get WAY out of hand.

You are correct, however they still do that no matter the announcer or time. Including national highlight shows.

you might be right. CBS has the double header that week. The lack of another attractive game that week means we stay there by default most likely. unless they flex New Orleans or Indianapolis.

They can flex the Thursday and Saturday games?

Archived