• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hansbrough starting to turn it on

Htar

1-7 with 7 points and 5 fouls last night. Dude is a beast. He is really turning it on! Playing well as a rookie? What games are you guys watching? When you see videos of him in blue those are old. Look for the ones when he is playing in a yellow outfit.

We could say the same thing about a lot of Duke players, but we didn't, it just seems like you have to start a fight with every UNC fan possible, and it is kind of annoying.

We could say the same thing about a lot of Duke players, but we didn't, it just seems like you have to start a fight with every UNC fan possible, and it is kind of annoying.

What are you talking about? Have i ever givin you poo? I only give Htar poo. This board is full of UNC fans. Everyone else is pretty much down to earth and i have zero problem with. Maybe every time you read my posts and im talking poo to a UNC fan it's always Htar? Are you feeling left out or something? I can start with you if you want. And i never made a thread about someone who is having a poo year and said he was having a great year. Feel free to name all the Duke players.

What are you talking about? Have i ever givin you poo? I only give Htar poo. This board is full of UNC fans. Everyone else is pretty much down to earth and i have zero problem with. Maybe every time you read my posts and im talking poo to a UNC fan it's always Htar? Are you feeling left out or something? I can start with you if you want. And i never made a thread about someone who is having a poo year and said he was having a great year. Feel free to name all the Duke players.

I do not want to name any Duke players, because I am a Bobcats fan and the player that was drafted from Duke this year just happens to be a Bobcat, so I do not have anything to say about that subject. I would just think that someone as bright as you would like to base Tyler Hansbrough's rookie season off of his whole season and not one game.

Hansbrough's Average's

8.7 Points

1.1 Assists

4.6 Rebounds

Other UNC Rookies

Lawson's Averages

7.9 Points

3.4 Assists

2.1 Rebounds

Ellington's Average's

5.0 Points

2.0 Rebounds

Green's Average's

1.2 Points

Correct me if I am wrong, but Htar said that Tyler was doing pretty well in the league. I could see you responding the way you did if Htar said Tyler Hansbrough should be on the All-Star team, but I do not believe he said or implied that, and the way you responded to him was just plain ignorant.

Really? Ignorant huh? He brought up 2 games. He based it on 2 games. One more game then me. Wow. Yes i guess you're right 2 games is better then one. You just defended him because i said 1 game and he said 2. Haha. And I'm the ignorant one? I'm going by the season not 2 games. I like how you ignored everything else. I will agree with you on the NBA part but you and him brought this up. I hope Tyler has a very long and great career in the NBA. He was a great bball player at UNC and he deserves to be in the NBA. At this point with our PF situation i almost wish we would have drafted him instead of Gerald. At least he would get to play. All that being said he has played below average. Shooting 38% is not good. Especially for a guy who plays near the basket. Even his big 21 point game he was 8-18. His great double double game he was 4-14. I can read stats too.

Really? Ignorant huh? He brought up 2 games. He based it on 2 games. One more game then me. Wow. Yes i guess your right 2 games is better then one. You just defended him because i said 1 game and he said 2. Haha. And I'm the ignorant one? I'm going by the season not 2 games. I like how you ignored everything else. I will agree with you on the NBA part but you and him brought this up. I hope Tyler has a very long and great career in the NBA. He was a great bball player at UNC and he deserves to be in the NBA. At this point with our PF situation i almost wish we would have drafted him instead of Gerald. At least he would get to play. All that being said he has played below average. Shooting 38% is not good. Especially for a guy who plays near the basket. Even his big 21 point game he was 8-18. His great double double game he was 4-14. I can read stats too.

Yeah, he played pretty bad last night, but he still has a long time between now and the end of the season. I just want to make sure we both agree that he is not a terrible ball player.

1-7 with 7 points and 5 fouls last night. Dude is a beast. He is really turning it on! Playing well as a rookie? What games are you guys watching? When you see videos of him in blue those are old. Look for the ones when he is playing in a yellow outfit.

And G-Force wanted to light the kid up... throwing elbows like he does is gonna get him hurt in the NBA.

And G-Force wanted to light the kid up... throwing elbows like he does is gonna get him hurt in the NBA.

Yeah I don't Hansbrough is a dirty player by any means, he is just so active that he is going to elbow some people and I am sure that he is downright annoying on the Court. Plus he looks like a total douche.

I bet he has a 10 year NBA career as a high-energy, first big guy off of the bench. He won't ever be an All-star though.

Archived