• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Thank You Thread

Scrumtrilescent

I need to thank the DOT and our stimulus dollars for all the busy, icy, lane reduced roads I drive on daily.

If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know red faced anger, total frustration, and the desire to beat my family and binge drink alcohol until I pass out, only to wake up and start over again the next day.

Truly, the gift that keeps on giving.

^^^^I have never seen roads around Chicago without orange barrels. It would be wierd if road work ever finsihed up there.

Back on subject.....

Thanks Sub Station II guy for hooking me up with extree salami on my sammich today. Salami is the filet mignon of lunch meat and ya didn't have ta do it. You big hearted sandwich artist bastard :sad:!!!

^^^^I have never seen roads around Chicago without orange barrels. It would be wierd if road work ever finsihed up there.

Back on subject.....

Thanks Sub Station II guy for hooking me up with extree salami on my sammich today. Salami is the filet mignon of lunch meat and ya didn't have ta do it. You big hearted sandwich artist bastard :sad:!!!

Srsly, go to D&D in Phillip's Place to get your sammich made by Mos Def's twin brother. Ask for the Rosemary and OO bread. You're welcome.

Can you believe how expensive Legos are? D&D is too fancy for sammiches. I like my sammiches to come with a risk of salmonella and going to a sub chain increases that risk. Live dangerously.

(Just bought my son the trilogy of Star Wars IV, V, and VI. Watched IV and V this weekend and he's hooked.)

So, thank you Mr. George Lucas.

Back on subject.....

I love substation II!!

and here ya go big daddy http://www.salamiday.com/

I'm not full of enough sarcasm at the moment to give fuging thanks...I shall get back with you bag of assholes when I feel like it

I was at D&D's saturday for lunch actually..it was ok..I've had better..our lunch was $30 and that included no alcohol...if I'm paying that much for lunch it needs to be better than ok IMO or at least include a few beers. You're paying for the uppity name and even then you have to fight fuging soccer moms and irritable old people for the 4 fuging tables in there

I was at D&D's saturday for lunch actually..it was ok..I've had better..our lunch was $30 and that included no alcohol...if I'm paying that much for lunch it needs to be better than ok IMO or at least include a few beers. You're paying for the uppity name and even then you have to fight fuging soccer moms and irritable old people for the 4 fuging tables in there

8 bucks for a sammich so big it's hard to fit it in even your mouth.

Never eaten there nor would we really want to, always grab some sammiches or desserts to, although the wine bar on the other side isn't bad.

Archived