• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 24: Bobcats @ Pacers

IRONMAN

Observations from the first half.

Our Defense as of late has been playing terrible regarding to perimeter defense, our Wings have got to keep their player in front of them which alludes to my next point.

-Our Help defense is inept, I have seen several no-names blow past by Boris*surprised?*, Jackson, and Chandler*Again surprised?

Our Offense is there the shots though are not, Larry Brown has to realize that Flip is detrimental to the teams chemistry, I have seen many possessions where they could have set-up a good shot..especially in the fast break, but instead he pulls up, shoots, then the Pacers get a long rebound which leads to fast break threes. Which Ironicallyh enough is the sole reason the Pacer's have built a lead in the first place.

Overall we can pull away with this but LB has to get some balls and bench Flip, if he can make D.J his whipping boy he can easily do the same to flip.

Diaw has got to go we need to include him and Augustin in a deal to New York to get Jordan Hill and Chris Duhon.

Cosign.

I have never been impressed by the Boris Diaw Kool-Aid, he's just to damn lackadaisical, and just uninvolved with the game and the quicker we can trade him + DJ/Flip for an up-comer PF Randolph, Hill, eyes are on you. the better we can become.

Archived