• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wasn't there some people on here who wanted a boxer

Go To Girl

I was at the barn where my daughter takes lessons and one of the trainers is moving and has a 5 year old registered boxer that she can't take with her. Wants to give it to someone who will give it a good home. I can't even remember whether the dog is male or female. I don't come on the huddle much anymore so send me a pm if you're interested. I'll try to remember to check here for messages. I don't even have her contact info right now, I didn't have anything to write it down with while I was there, but can call my daughter's trainer to find out if you're serious about it. I did ask her if it was online anywhere so I could post a link, and she told me that the barn owner put it online for her and I thought she told me it was on something called Darlene's list, but I googled and didn't find anything. Maybe you'll have better luck.

Right now the trainer lives in Mint Hill.

I really really really want one....now is not the time unfortunately. My dog who I loved to death is 10 and I don't want to introduce a new dog in the house now because she might not react well to it, but I will have a boxer one day.

Bad enough Santa is bringing a kitten into the house for my daughter for Christmas......

Apparently Santa is trying to bring a horse also (for mom), but thank God that isn't coming in the house!

Our's tears threw toys like they are nothing. I think her record is 15 minutes for an entire ham bone (knee included) and totally destroyed a Kong toy that had two tennis balls on the end of it. I wonder if she'll let that one be....get it at PetSmart?

Yeah, they're like $15. Keeps you from having to throw a wet, slimy ball with your bare hands. And it'll go 60-70 yards with a flick of the wrist.

Here are the three documented times in their life when they have actually been calm.

belllink.jpg

ImportedPhotos00000.jpg

ImportedPhotos00001.jpg

Archived