• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thoughts on the Detroit loss...

lightsout

We suck on the PK all of a sudden. WTF? Also, why can we not just start reeling off one timers and trying to get deflections? Anyway, just wondering what everybody thought of this game. My opinion:

PP: Terrible. Didn't have a lot of chances, but when we did, I think we had a total of like, 8 shots on the PP. Terrible. We did however have puck movement and at least held it in their zone for a bit. D-

PK: Obvious. It's what won Detroit the game. F

Offense: Kostopoulos had a nice goal. Outside of that, nice shots, couldn't get a bounce. Goaltend was too good. Overall though, decently pleased, just wish we would have let Gleason and our other D men take point shots and try for deflections and screens down low. C+

Defense: Couldn't tell if Detroit was just faster or if we were that bad out of position. Regardless, too many scoring chances, forced Cam to play out of his mind for the most part. Gotta tighten up sooner. Can't start playing good D in the 3rd and expect to win. C

That's just my take. Any other thoughts?

Archived