• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Texans we have your new DC

Snake

So cry and bitch all you want. I personally think this is one of Trgo's better season given how little talent he had to start with.

Happy New Year!

I will, and I personally think this is the absolute worst season ever for Turd.

Hence opinions, and being entitle to one.

If everyone was the same the world be pretty boring.

So you can cry and bitch all you want about people crying and bitching.

Happy New Year!:thumbsup:

Your living in the past brother.

The Panthers have the BEST running game over the last 8 games, one of the best receivers in Smith and a QB with playoff experience and over the last 4 games, I would venture to guess the offense has scored as many, if not more, points than any other team. Given all of that, can you really say the playoffs are totally on the "d's" shoulders.

I believe your dislike/prejudice of Trgo is clouding your judgement.

Our offense has put up really impressive numbers lately, and it is awesome to see. Usually panther teams are not this good on offense and it has been fun to watch.

However, I have always believed that defense wins championships and that is why i say it is up to our defense.

NE had one of the best offenses in NFL history last year, and they didn't win obviously......

I wouldn't be upset if Trgo was booted. I agree with the idea that this is "Fox's defense", but if you're a coordinater, you must have the balls to take control of YOUR DEFENSE. Therefore, every time I see Lucas and Gamble 15 yards off the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 5...I say very mean things about Trgo's mother.

I will, and I personally think this is the absolute worst season ever for Turd.

Hence opinions, and being entitle to one.

If everyone was the same the world be pretty boring.

So you can cry and bitch all you want about people crying and bitching.

Happy New Year!:thumbsup:

So tell me, what scheme would you run that is guaranteed to make Nick Hayden and Darwin Walker play like Brandon Albert and Justin Tuck? What scheme do you know of that will turn Lucas back into a shut down corner or guarantee that Godfrey and Harris will play like Ed Reed and Troy Polumolu(sp) from here on out?

If you can describe to me this magical scheme, and how it will work, I will concede that Trgovac needs to go.

I know it sounds crazy, but maybe, just maybe, some Panthers fans are overestimating our defensive talent just a tad.

I know it sounds crazy, but maybe, just maybe, some Panthers fans are overestimating our defensive talent just a tad.

I dont think so.

If I have never watched a single game, this is what I see on paper.

DE - 1st round pick

DT - 1st round pick

DT - Undrafted FA signee

DE - 2nd overall pick in the draft. Pro Bowler. Considered tops at his position

LB - Very solid veteran. Over 100 tackles 3 times in career.

LB - 1st round pick. Pro Bowler. Considered rising star at his position

LB - 1st round pick.

CB - 1st round pick. Considered to be developing into very good player

CB - 2nd round pick

S - 6th round FA signee. Considered "steal" of the FA period. Pro Bowl quality

S - 3rd round pick. Rookie. Considered by many a late first round grade.

Add in Richard Marshall who was a second round pick and plays considerable minutes. Also voted to Pro Bowl as a special teams alternate.

On paper, you have 6 first rounders, two Pro Bowlers, a Pro Bowl alternate, and two others who have been considered "Pro Bowl" worthy.

That's quite a bit to work with IMO.

Although, as my broken record still suggests...we should have taken a DT early in the first round, this past draft.

Hmmm...I love how Diggs has become a "very solid vetaran" after everybody wanted him to be replaced by Landan Johnson in the pre season, and how Damione Lewis went from a 1st round bust in St. Lewis who couldn't hold Kris Jenkins' jock, to a guy that Trgo hasn't utilized properly...not to mention the fact that he hasn't even been in the line up for for all or part of the last two games, which incidently, is when all this idiotic "fire Trgo" business started up again.

Then there is Peppers, who a lot of people around here wanted to trade away in the off season, and who has drawn more fan complaints than anybody on the team, except for maybe Jake Delhomme. So which is it? Does Peppers have no heart, or does Trgovac not know how to use him? It can't be both...especially since the guy has 14 1/2 sacks.

BTW, which DT would you have taken in this past draft, and how would you have fixed the offense at the same time? From what I've seen, none of the DT's taken in the first two rounds have set the NFL on fire so far.

I dont think so.

If I have never watched a single game, this is what I see on paper.

DE - 1st round pick

DT - 1st round pick

DT - Undrafted FA signee

DE - 2nd overall pick in the draft. Pro Bowler. Considered tops at his position

LB - Very solid veteran. Over 100 tackles 3 times in career.

LB - 1st round pick. Pro Bowler. Considered rising star at his position

LB - 1st round pick.

CB - 1st round pick. Considered to be developing into very good player

CB - 2nd round pick

S - 6th round FA signee. Considered "steal" of the FA period. Pro Bowl quality

S - 3rd round pick. Rookie. Considered by many a late first round grade.

Add in Richard Marshall who was a second round pick and plays considerable minutes. Also voted to Pro Bowl as a special teams alternate.

On paper, you have 6 first rounders, two Pro Bowlers, a Pro Bowl alternate, and two others who have been considered "Pro Bowl" worthy.

That's quite a bit to work with IMO.

Although, as my broken record still suggests...we should have taken a DT early in the first round, this past draft.

Ummm...you do know we are talking about real football here - not Madden 08.

Archived