• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fallout: New Vegas

WildBill559

Potentially the best video game franchise ever... I'm going through 3 for my second playthrough now..

Probably my favorite franchise ever as well. If New Vegas turns out to be even a slight improvement on Fallout 3 (which is my favorite game I've ever played) then I will be very happy. I beat Fallout 3 twice, and almost played it through a third time before MW2 came out.

I love sandbox-style RPG's, but I have never played Elder Scrolls IV. I've heard there are some loading issues that are really annoying. Can someone tell me if it's worth it or not?

Elder Scrolls IV is one of the best RPG's to come out in the last 15 years. Get it.

Two Worlds was a big flop, I'm surprised they are making a 2nd one.

It was unpolished, but the core of the game was solid. Everything that I've read suggests that Reality Pump is seriously taking the criticisms of the game to heart and trying to improve upon the first game.

Oblivion is nasty long, I know someone that put in like 250 hours or more. Same people that made Fallout3 made Oblivion I believe.

Excellent! That's exactly what I am looking for. And yea, Bethesda made both of them. Same engine too. The people's faces look similar.

It was unpolished, but the core of the game was solid. Everything that I've read suggests that Reality Pump is seriously taking the criticisms of the game to heart and trying to improve upon the first game.

They screwed a lot of people that pre-ordered. Showed awesome trailers and graphics then when people put it in they got PS2 graphics. That's pretty dirty.

Two Worlds started as a PC exclusive, then SouthPeak told them to make a 360 port like 6 months before the release date. They kept pushing back and pushing back the release date and even when it was eventually released it wasn't near ready. Basically they were forced to release a beta against their will, they weren't intentionally dicking over customers.

sy1ft0.jpg

it looks fine on the pc.

Archived