• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

heavy rain..

DudeNamedJeremy

I haven't finished it but the storyline is intriguing, voice acting is meh to bad, the walking controls sometime get frustrating at times, the context sensitive controls seem fine, graphics are good, and the music works well. Sometimes decisions have to be made a little to quick, but this is a very unique game. If you taking the button mashing mini-games of God of War+choose your own adventure books+psychological thriller you have this game. The choices you make aren't as easy as right an wrong. The biggest complaint I have is walking away from this game is like putting down a good book or pausing a movie and going to bed.

I haven't finished it but the storyline is intriguing, voice acting is meh to bad, the walking controls sometime get frustrating at times, the context sensitive controls seem fine, graphics are good, and the music works well. Sometimes decisions have to be made a little to quick, but this is a very unique game. If you taking the button mashing mini-games of God of War+choose your own adventure books+psychological thriller you have this game. The choices you make aren't as easy as right an wrong. The biggest complaint I have is walking away from this game is like putting down a good book or pausing a movie and going to bed.

Thanks for an intro-review on it. I really want a game that is original and will give me plenty of game time. Would you recommend it to people?

Thanks for an intro-review on it. I really want a game that is original and will give me plenty of game time. Would you recommend it to people?

Yes I would recommend it. As far as the length of the game, I have no idea. I've already put 9 hours into it. My wife has hijacked the game and is also into it,

• 2 weeks later...

Did it multiple ways and it really didn't change much for me. I thought the game, as a narrative, was awful.

Interesting idea, started out okay. But the acting is terrible and ruins 90% of the scenes for me, and on top of that the plot is so full of holes and stupid that I just couldn't enjoy it as a whole.

I'd give this game a pass because of it's concept, but I already did that on Indigo Prophecy. David Cage just sucks, period. What a tease... again.

Did it multiple ways and it really didn't change much for me. I thought the game, as a narrative, was awful.

Interesting idea, started out okay. But the acting is terrible and ruins 90% of the scenes for me, and on top of that the plot is so full of holes and stupid that I just couldn't enjoy it as a whole.

I'd give this game a pass because of it's concept, but I already did that on Indigo Prophecy. David Cage just sucks, period. What a tease... again.

ya, Indigo Prophecy was good at first but ended with much confusion and idiocy. I bet This game is the same.

• 1 year later...

With PSN down forever, I decided to take on this game. It's OK, but as others have mentioned there are lots of plot holes while the acting and graphics distract from the story at times.

The concept was great. If the game had a better story with less plot holes it would have made for a solid game.

ya, Indigo Prophecy was good at first but ended with much confusion and idiocy. I bet This game is the same.

I was just going to bring up Indigo Prophecy and how much I loved it... until the last 1/3 of plot where the story went all screwy.

Too bad to see this game's potential ruined by the same pitfalls. I'm not sure if it will ever be possible to tell a truly convincing narrative in a videogame.

I bet it's still enjoyable as a game though.

I was just going to bring up Indigo Prophecy and how much I loved it... until the last 1/3 of plot where the story went all screwy.

Too bad to see this game's potential ruined by the same pitfalls. I'm not sure if it will ever be possible to tell a truly convincing narrative in a videogame.

I bet it's still enjoyable as a game though.

It is possible, the DS game 999 tells a good story, Uncharted is also an enjoyable tale, and Beyond Good and Evil was good.

Archived