• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's the biggest parlay you've ever hit

toldozer

For those that like to partake in the parlay what's your biggest win? Two kings is just far enough away to keep me out of trouble but once all the apps get released we will have to see my self control. Anyways mine was yesterday. Bet on nba 1st points which is totally dumb but it was 15 bucks and I was feeling lucky. Also dumb that I didn't realize the last leg didn't start till 3 hours after the first 2. Joel embiid for the sixers, banggg first bucket.  Myles turner for the pacers BANNNNG first bucket.  Then I'm waiting 3 hours knowing I have a 10% chance but reality says 0% chance. Knicks win the tip to Barett, ok let's goo!!! Passes to divenchinso, to a cutting Brunson, no fuging way!!! Straight to the rack lays it up off the backboard and MOTHER fuging IN!!!!!!! my 15 dollar bet cashed 2400 dollars. And that's the story of the last time I'll ever wager on NBA first points scored.