• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Latest PSL owners survey

Go To Girl

Those surveys are total bs. They don't even read them. They only send them out to psl owners to make you think they actually care about your opinion

it pretty obvoius they dont care about your opinion(logo in the middle of the field.) jerry is going to do whatever the fug he wants.

But this one is much different from other ones that go out. Usually they ask about your game experience. I think they do read them, but the crowd on the huddle just can't imagine that there are people who might be happy with the music or the halftime shows or the crowd. But, there are - so those types of surveys just give them reason not to make changes.

This one - they asking if people would be willing to pay for something that they don't currently have. So I am guessing that yes, they will pay attention to it. And if I see people with memory foam seat cushion, I shall know that there were quite a bit of people who said - yes, I'll pay 50 bucks to have my ass snuggled every game. And I shall laugh at them.

I go to the games to do two things, Number 1- watch every second of the game while supporting our team to the best of my ability and Number 2- drink over priced beer. I dont care about anything else. The only thing that could improve my experience is beer vendors walking around because when I have to get up and go to the concession stand that interrupts number 1.

Archived