• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Latest PSL owners survey

Go To Girl

This is what you were asked as a lower level owner

The Panthers are exploring the idea of adding a special "Fast Pass" ticket option for a limited number of individuals. This pass would allow purchasers access to a private entrance at the stadium. Please rate your interest in purchasing such a pass.

If the Panthers created this "Fast Pass" entrance, how much would you expect to pay, per game, for the pass?

Now the club seats

The Panthers are exploring the idea of adding a private entrance exclusively for silver club members at the East Gate. How important to you would this added benefit be?

If the exclusive entrance for club seat owners is at the East Gate, how frequently would you use the entrance at that location?

Now the upper levels

How satisfied are you with the following elements of the 500 level at Bank of America Stadium?

Variety of concessions items

Wait time at concessions stands

Cleanliness of restrooms

Wait time at restrooms

Helpfulness of ushers/guest service personnel

Professionalism of security staff

The Panthers are contemplating adding a special club area on the 500 level that would have an exclusive membership. This area would provide upgraded concessions, multiple television viewing options and a climate controlled space with a roof patio area. Please rate your interest in purchasing an annual membership for such a club.

If the Panthers created this club area with upgraded concessions, multiple television viewing options and a climate controlled space with a roof patio area, how much would you expect to pay for an annual membership?

And everybody got asked about this

The Panthers are contemplating adding the following optional amenity for $49.99 for the entire season. For each home game, a two-inch memory foam Panthers seat cushion will be attached to your seat. The seat will be cleaned between games and protected in inclement weather. Please rate your interest in renting this seat cushion for the 2010 season.

Seriously Panthers? Seriously?

What's wrong with those questions?

The memory foam seat cushion question was the object of my seriously comment. Not silly for the panthers to offer it as much as silly for someone to pay for that.

And what club seat owner would not say they want a private entrance - there is no extra fees listed for them. Why would they even feel the need to ask that.

Oh - and I got it via e-mail sometime yesterday

I got my survery for the 500 level.

I said "not at all interested" for the club level and the seat cushions.

Regarding the concessions - I definately would like more variety and quicker lines. The other is more vendors walking around in the seats with variety.

I got my survery for the 500 level.

I said "not at all interested" for the club level and the seat cushions.

Regarding the concessions - I definately would like more variety and quicker lines. The other is more vendors walking around in the seats with variety.

Did your survey come in the mail? If so, my wife is at it again with throwing away things before she looks at them.

I pay enough for the tickets, parking, and concessions at the games as it is. I'm not paying any extra for anything.

Thing is that they could offer these amenities and you could chose not to purchase them.

Think of it this way. If they had a 500 Club level and you did not participate, there would be fewer people in the regular concession lines. Hmmmm...it is a win-win for everyone.

I think having additional amenities is always a good thing. Allows people to make choices.

I would love to see a 500 level club section so we can lump all 500 level seats together and talk about how they only come there to be seen and love wine and cheese.

That question wasn't on my survey though.

When I said Club Section, I was referring to the club area that you mentioned in your original post. Climate controlled, different concessions, etc.

For some reason i didn't see anyting about the shhh, beer vendor guy going into the upper level.

They gotta fix the entering before the game bottleneck mess.

I told them two years ago to have small kiosks etc out in front on the street and you get an arm band after being checked.

You walk to one lane for those that have an arm band and keep walking.

Archived