• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boldin will be banged up for our game

unicar15

Boldin was banged up the last time we played them too. He still torched us.

True, but he was coming back from a broken face (not sure if it was the jaw or otherwise) suffered in the Jets game, which did not limit his mobility. A injured hamstring is a different story. I do expect him to play, though, and would not be suprised if he plays moderately well. As was stated earlier, Boldin's a warrior, and if there's any way that he can be on the field this Saturday, even in a limited role, he'll play IMO.

boldin will be interesting but breaston is still very scary in his own right, especially with the buffer we give. but i think with the playoffs well be on a tighter d and hopefully peppers will be in warners face all game. though edge james is a little more scary now but if our line is all healthy that shouldnt be a big issue

I guarantee you that the Panthers will prepare as if Boldin is 100%. There is no other way to go about it until he's ruled out.

As a fan, I find it easier to always assume that everybody on the opponent's roster is playing, unless or until, they are listed as out. That way, the only way you can be surprised on gameday, is if the guy doesn't play, then it's a pleasant surprise. I know everybody is different, but that works for me.

Archived